CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 3967
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCAD University project

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ruuduk View Drop Down

Using: AUtoCad2011
Direct Link To This Post Topic: CAD University project
    Posted: 28.Jun.2014 at 23:47
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and new to CAD. As well as working full time as a Site Manager i am also studying part time as a distance learner.

i have a year long project where i need to convert a detached building (previously 2 semi detached houses), in to a boutique hotel. Unfortunately due to the birth of my first child i am unable to attend the CAD leactures so i am "one of those" self thought (well i am trying).  

i have been working on the existing layout drawings now for 4 weeks and they are still fairly basic and i'm as of yet to start the elevations! 

The new layouts i have started with a rough idea of where i want to take it.

This is where i am asking for help, is there any wiz kids or CAD lovers out there who would be willing to help me progress my drawings quickly? or even just go through what i have done and tidy them up?

If not one other point i ask for advice is being clueless i started to draw and continued in the model tab at 1:1 but never set any page limits so i'm unable to put them on a page to print at a set scale, is there an easy way to rectify this?

Cheers 
John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29.Jun.2014 at 00:16
My twin brother responded to your question over at CADTutor.  Check out his reply.

"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30.Jun.2014 at 12:40
What happened ruuduk?  My brother said you never replied over at CADTutor.
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic