CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 1011
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPlease tell me what do you think of my 3D Design

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
somemamn View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD2013
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please tell me what do you think of my 3D Design
    Posted: 10.Sep.2014 at 12:59
Hi, I am moe and thats my texturing video..  do you think I am good or no?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SWScrRz5Hk

Thanks...
V&L View Drop Down

Using: autocad, Revit (2013+)
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11.Sep.2014 at 14:45

Interesting and very impressive.

jan

John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11.Sep.2014 at 14:52
OK...so now you have started another thread?  Isn't that the same link you posted previously?  What's up with all the jumping around?
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Sep.2014 at 15:10
I viewed about 8 minutes of your video this morning.  Seems pretty good.  My only comments would be that 1) you speed through things pretty fast so at times it is difficult to follow what you are doing and 2) it would be helpful to the novice if you explained in a little bit more detail what you are doing and more importantly why you are doing it.  If I get a chance later today I'll go back and view the remainder of the video.

I noticed in the video you say you are not currently working in your field.  I find that surprising given the talent you display.  I'm sure you have tried to get a job but I wonder why it is you have yet to be hired.  What, if any, feedback are you getting from companies you have interviewed with as to why you were not successful?
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

somemamn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13.Sep.2014 at 01:25
hi... will respond to you shortly.
somemamn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13.Sep.2014 at 04:19
Hi there, I work as an AutoCAD Technician... I Wish if I get fired from my job and start on another job search. My CAD abilities are superior coz I daily work on CAD for 16 hours aday. I kinda very familiar with alll cad versions!!

I didnt have a single interview for an architect position coz I dont have experience but was hired as a technician... 
somemamn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13.Sep.2014 at 04:30
I tried to work as an architect or architect intern but failed coz noone given me a chance.... im really disappointed, i  been yelled at at work and treated badly. On top of everything, my best female co worker who helped me and made me feel better about myself and was there for me she left two months ago. Its been a while since she left and I am all by myself facing my destiny. I cant quit my job as I help my family (parents and brothers) and without me they could die from hunger. I wish oneday something good could turn up, but is it for granteD? I dont know.

I am really tired of working as a technician as I do a work of 1000 man all alone, and not getting paid much. But I would not lose the hope...

Thanks and hopefully my youtube channel could go viral oneday.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13.Sep.2014 at 12:24
You say were not hired as an architect.  You did graduate from university with an architectural degree didn't you?

What was the reason you were yelled at at work?

Did you ever ask why you were turned down for a position as an architect?

Is there any chance that one of your past employers may be saying negative things about you and/or your work or your work habits that is influencing a prospective firm's decision to hire you?

How long have you been working as a CAD technician?

Edited by John Connor - 13.Sep.2014 at 22:33

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic