CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 8886
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCrane CAD Blocks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DLS View Drop Down

Using: ZWCAD
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crane CAD Blocks
    Posted: 19.Nov.2014 at 09:46
Hi gang.

I am seeking some Crane CAD Blocks for Liebherr 55tn and 95tn Mobile Cranes.
I have noticed several other models that are on the site, but not these particular models.
Ideally I am seeking not just footprint / top view, but also side view and all telescopic jibs and attachments.
Does anyone have such blocks or be able to guide me to a suitable site?

Cheers

Matt@LPS
philippe JOSEPH View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD Mechanical 2017
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19.Nov.2014 at 13:01
Hello DLS, find here a printscreen of my cranes AutoCAD files.
Most of them have been made with the help of the official PDF files from the crane builders site.
Please note that LIEBHERR provides DXF ( = DWG ) files but they are comming from 3D and are not equiped with the AutoCAD blocks "that work well".
Eventually see my files : LIEBHERR_LTM11200-9.1_A.dwg , LIEBHERR_LTM11200-9.1_B.dwg and LIEBHERR_LTM11200-9.1_C.dwg elaborated from an official LIEBHERR file.
Eventually see my cranes files by doing a search with my name : philippe joseph.
TADANO also provides their cranes DXF files if you give them the serial number of the crane.
I don't know if you will find free cad blocks elsewhere because some sites are offering files for dollars and because CAD FORUM is where I found DWG files on the internet.
Ask for more

Edited by philippe JOSEPH - 19.Nov.2014 at 15:35

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic