CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 10451
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTimber Frame Roof

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sultanmimar View Drop Down

Using: Autocad 2015 Revit 2015
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Timber Frame Roof
    Posted: 08.Feb.2015 at 16:48
Hi everyone,

I am a student.We have a class about timber roof structure.I need to design timber roof and get detail drawing,workshop drawings.I am using revit 2015.It has extensions of rafter framing,frame generator,roof trussess.However I don't know how to use it,how to get workshop drawing because in the internet(youtube) there isn't enough tutoriols about this.When I make a small research on the internet,I see an extension ,AGA-CAD wood framing .Most of tutorials about the issue tells this AGA-CAD wood framing extension.

I want to what is the most logical way to model timber roof and crate workshop drawings.Thank you...

John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08.Feb.2015 at 18:34
You'll have more luck getting an answer if your post your question over at the AutoDesk website in the Revit forum.
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Kajito View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.Feb.2015 at 19:09
There are few tutorials on youtube regarding this. The way I do it is creating a roof outline, in 3D view select plane to which you want to add rafters and by using beam systems define the boundary by selecting lines of the roof profile.
Marielle Holmes View Drop Down

Using: Inventor2012
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02.Jun.2015 at 07:04
Thanks a lot for sharing. I trust this issue was resolved by CADS support but if you have any queries please feel free to contact the CADS support team directly.
divyakumar View Drop Down

Using: Autocad Inventor
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06.Jun.2015 at 11:14
There are many studies and videos. From there you can learn it easily.

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic