CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 16791
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedChange logos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jmj0625 View Drop Down

Using: AutoCD 2014, 2013Civil3D
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Change logos
    Posted: 24.Mar.2015 at 20:02
New to the forum so bear with me. The company i work for is registered in all states and some have different company logos. We have them all saved on a shared drive and as of now we are X-ref them in and changing the path manually on each job (most of the time it is forgotten before it is finalized). What i am hoping is there might be a way to insert a field or have a lookup of some sort that when the state is typed in, whether its field or what not, that will update the path of the Xref automatically so the state logo will be correct.

hope that's easy to follow and thanks for any advice ahead of time.
JJ
CAD Manager

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic