CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 7545
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedlarge pdf format from Autocad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
withyou View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: large pdf format from Autocad
    Posted: 04.Apr.2015 at 08:07
Hi
How can i make large PDF format from Autocad about 900X8000 mm ? the DWG to PDF driver is limited to 5000 mm !
if i convert my large plt file to pdf using viewcompanion for example i lose the layer of my file !!
Any Idea ?
Thank you
Lokislady85 View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD2014 LT, Inventor2012, 3DS MAX, FASTCAD7.5X
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14.Apr.2015 at 21:33
I would use the custom sheet size tip in the AutoCAD tips and tricks section. I work with AutoCAD 2015 lt and Windows 8.1 and have had to add quite a few standard sheet sizes (such as Arch E and ANSI D) since it doesn't seem to like adobe acrobat much. However, making your own set in the print properties section should work.  

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic