CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 9027
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedExporting CAD Licenses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Designer Jim View Drop Down

Using: AutoCad2012, AutoCad2014
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exporting CAD Licenses
    Posted: 05.Aug.2015 at 07:25
I currently run 2 CAD programs - AutoCAD2012 & 2014.
With my computer about to be upgraded at work, I will need to Export my CAD licenses from the old to the new.
So far, I have reloaded the 2012 program with no problem, but when trying to Activate the license, I am then told my Serial number is incorrect. But I'm using the one on the box it came in - which was accepted on the Install.
The other problem is when I try to Export the license, I keep getting - Processing Error ( 800cOOOe ) and can't proceed.
Designer Jim
Designer Jim
John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05.Aug.2015 at 11:49
You are told your serial number is incorrect?  Are you sure that you read it correctly?  Where did you obtain your copy of AutoCAD 2012?

Did you start by following these guidelines?

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/installation-activation-licensing/manage-licensing/transfer-licenses/license-transfer-utility/online-transfer-using-ltu

See also links to articles re: Exporting and importing licenses at bottom of page.

Edited by John Connor - 05.Aug.2015 at 12:46
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Designer Jim View Drop Down

Using: AutoCad2012, AutoCad2014
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Aug.2015 at 05:47
RE: Exporting AutoCAD licenses.

Firstly - all my AutoCAD programs were purchased from Autodesk Australia on a government paid contract for the last 10 years - which was cancelled last year due to austerity measures.
And yes, as an draftsman of 30 years - I can read numbers quite well thank you.
Many thanks for the link provided. I will look into that and see if that helps with exporting licenses from one computer to the next. Previously when I had to reload CAD programs, the Singapore Autodesk office would send me new numbers for re-registering the program - but that never changed the serial number/s.   Thank you John.

Designer Jim

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic