CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 13303
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAction icons piling up at origin point

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BehzadCAD View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Using: AutoCAD2013
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Action icons piling up at origin point
    Posted: 22.Mar.2016 at 05:22
Dear Reader,

Thanks in advance for reading the topic.

Prior to making the topic I have googled and spent hours to find the answer of this question.

Question:

When I open some of my blocks in block editor, I see all action icons piled up at origin 0,0 (Picture "Bactionmode is 1 A").

I try to move them to a better location for future editing (Picture "Bactionmode is 1 B").

I save the block but as I hover my cursor above icons, they change to empty boxes as they are in fact piled up at origin again (Picture "Bactionmode is 1 C") in which i have just hovered my cursor on top row of action icons.

Does anyone know what is happening here? How to lock the icon in desired places while bactionmode=1?

It is said somewhere in internet that "set bactionmode=0 and done" but this is not the proper answer.

and here are the pictures:

Bactionmode is 1 A

Bactionmode is 1 B

Bactionmode is 1 C

Bactionmode is 0

Thanks for reading Smile

Kind regards,
Behzad
BehzadCAD View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Using: AutoCAD2013