CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 6781
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedVIEW LABEL BLOCK PROBLEMS, AUTOCAD C3D 2016

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bpoly View Drop Down

Using: AUTOCAD C3D 2016
Direct Link To This Post Topic: VIEW LABEL BLOCK PROBLEMS, AUTOCAD C3D 2016
    Posted: 06.Apr.2016 at 12:43
Please see attached PDF file.

I am having trouble inserting "PLACE VIEW LABEL BLOCK" from the Sheet View Tab of Sheet Set Manager using AutoCAD C3D 2016.

I never had this problem with C3D-2013 or C3D-2015.

It seems that every time I use the “-V” command to name a view, either for a detail or a named view on a Plan Sheet, I get the default “ViewTitle” when it is inserted into my drawing.

I used this command and procedure for years without any trouble, until now. Is there a toggle or setvar I need to change in AutoCAD 2016 C3D to make this work?

The strange thing is that if I insert a “View Label Block” into my 2016 drawing and get the “ViewTitle”, I can save the drawing and open the same drawing in AutoCAD 2015 C3D, and the name of the view is displayed correctly. Now I can re-open the same drawing in AutoCAD 2016, and the view label block is displaying correctly. It’s like it needs to be “kick started” for the command to work. Any ideas as to what’s happen between AutoCAD versions?uploads/637571/VIEW-LABEL.pdf 

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic