CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 6573
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPrinting to PDF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wilke View Drop Down

Using: Acad2016lt
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Printing to PDF
    Posted: 19.Jul.2016 at 08:59
Hi Folks,

I have the strangest of problems.

I recently migrated from Acad2012LT to 2016LT - fairly simple all seem to work well, but...

I draw mainly in B&W and use the colors for lineweight. Works very well, made my own ctb and with using that all colored lines on screen turn b&w in print. I also use a lot of greyscale, therefore I use the colors 250 - 255. In the .ctb file I use the color as on screen for instance 253 dither off greyscale on both pens automatic screen 100%adaptive on and all line-stuff use object lineweight.
And now the problem. In acad2012lt it works a treat I get beautiful greyscales, in autocad 2016lt I can´t get a greyscale in the pdf. I use a 3rd party pdf program PDFcreator - but it is the same when I use autocad included DWG to PDF.pc3

of course I use the same ctb file, all the settings in plot page are the same. What else can go wrong here.

I am really out of ideas spent the best of 2 days changing settings and reading through the archives, but found nothing.

Do any of you have an idea how to get this going.

Thanks very much,

regards,

Willem.
rebellio View Drop Down

Using: Autocad 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25.Jul.2016 at 15:43
Hi Willem,

Do you still have the "OLD" DWG To PDF.pc3 File?
Maybe the problem lies in the pc3 file, since acad reinstalls the pc3 file that comes with a new upgrade.
If you have the old one an you can test it you can rule out of the PC3 file is (or not) the problem.

Regards,

Ron

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic