CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 12942
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAutodesk Labs list of What's For Me? by Industry Collection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AliveInTheLab View Drop Down
RSS robots
RSS robots

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Autodesk Labs list of What's For Me? by Industry Collection
    Posted: 03.Aug.2016 at 04:00

When you go to the Autodesk Labs home page, you see a set of available technology previews in alphabetical order.

Labs_page
Visit the site

But suppose you want to see what is new? For that I have a page on my blog:

Whatsnew
See what's new

But suppose this is your first time and you'd like to see what technology previews are active or past for the applications you have. I have a page on my blog for that too. It used to be organized by product; however, now that Autodesk is placing more focus on the overall experience, i.e., how various products work together in a consistent and useful fashion, I have decided to organize this page by industry collection instead of product.

Whatsforme
See what's for me

It's the same old list of all technology previews from day one — just grouped in a new way.

The librarian is alive in the lab.

Go to the original post...

It's Alive in ihe Lab - Autodesk Labs blog by Scott Sheppard

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic