CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 11141
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedZach Miller: Tour of the Autodesk BUILD Space in Boston

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AliveInTheLab View Drop Down
RSS robots
RSS robots

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zach Miller: Tour of the Autodesk BUILD Space in Boston
    Posted: 29.Sep.2016 at 04:00

Secretary of Defense Fellow, Zach Miller, is with us in the Autodesk Office of the CTO for a full year learning about how we explore, invent, and innovate and will be sharing some of his impressive experience in leadership and building infrastructure in demanding environments. Over the last 19 years, Zach has served in a number of command and staff assignments, including four tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. Most recently, he was a battalion commander in the 101st Airborne Division where he led a 1,700 person task force in eastern Afghanistan. His command was responsible for the security of Parwan Province and Bagram Airfield, the largest base in the country and home to over 18,000 people. Zach is exploring possible projects as he gets up to speed on Autodesk and meets as many folks as possible. We are thrilled to have Zach join us.

To get to know more about us, Zach visited our BUILD Space in Boston. We have Pier 9 in San Francisco that provides employees with the opportunity to imagine, design, and create things using Autodesk software. What employees learn from that experience helps them improve Autodesk software. In a similar vein, we have a BUILD Space in Boston. Whereas Pier 9 is a maker space for employees to engage in individual projects, the BUILD Space in Boston is where groups of Autodesk employees engage with other groups like schools and companies.

Autodesk is a big company. Unfortunately, sometimes one hand does not know what is going on with the other. This morning I originally published Zach's report of his trip to our BUILD Space. This was in violation of a press embargo that Zach and I were unaware of. As such, I have removed the content from my blog. I will bring an improved version of that content back to my blog after the embargo.

Correcting my mistake is alive in the lab.

Go to the original post...

It's Alive in ihe Lab - Autodesk Labs blog by Scott Sheppard

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic