CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 6443
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRam Truck

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Maverick50 View Drop Down

Using: Alibre- 3D CAD System
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ram Truck
    Posted: 13.Nov.2016 at 16:13
I'm looking for a 3D RAM Crew Cab Truck 8' Bed Dual wheel. I'm designing my  30' x 50' RV Port/Truck Port/Garage.  Need to see Clearances and locations. Collected to much crap over the years! LOL!
Maverick50
Robert_D View Drop Down

Using: BricsCAD v21, AutoCAD2006
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13.Nov.2016 at 18:55
Did you Google it?
http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/download.aspx?3dmodel=52287

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14.Nov.2016 at 02:49
I saw this, but they want money. Sorry, I'm cheap, retired and can't afford this for one item.

Maverick50
John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14.Nov.2016 at 12:04
As long as you are retired you might as well draw it yourself.  It's not like you get anything important to do right?

Edited by John Connor - 14.Nov.2016 at 18:21
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14.Nov.2016 at 18:45
Looks like we have a Smart ass! You have time to respond with such a smart ass remark, try pulling your head out of your ass why don't you! I still own and run a business, what do you do... troll!
Maverick50

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14.Nov.2016 at 20:00
I'm a pediatric orthopedist in a hospital for special needs children.  I think I may have a tool that will help you remove your head from your gluteus maximus.  I'll look around for it. 

You're retired but you own and run a business.  That means you aren't really "retired" and you could probably more than afford the cost of the 3D block referred to by Robert_D given that you are fortunate enough to own that particular truck AND on top of it build a structure to house it in.  What did that RAM truck run you away?  $30K plus?   What did the RV cost (probably as much as the truck if not more)?  What are you going to shell out for building your elaborate R.V. port/truck port/garage in materials & labor?  And somehow paying for a 3D model of the truck is too expensive for you?  You make me laugh!  LOL 

Edited by John Connor - 14.Nov.2016 at 20:11
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14.Nov.2016 at 21:51
You are a JOKE! I wouldn't trust one word out that flap of yours!  You trolls are a dime a dozen. Now go back to school and learn some common sense and learn to be courteous!

Maverick50

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14.Nov.2016 at 23:51
Were those questions too difficult for you to answer?

Have you tried creating the 3D model on your own?

What level of detail is required?

If you found a plan view, front view and one side view it might be possible to derive a 3D model by extruding the different views through each other then use the INTERFERE command in AutoCAD to produce a rough 3D version of the vehicle.

Have you actually tried looking for a second source for a 3D model of the truck?

Expend a little effort there old man.  Even old dogs can learn new tricks.

Did you know that calcium phosphate can be 3D printed to create patent specific implants for bone augmentation?  Ever meet a child with a malformed femur?

Edited by John Connor - 14.Nov.2016 at 23:52

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15.Nov.2016 at 11:17
Here you go Mav....$75 for this 3D model.  Even a cheapskate like yourself could afford to buy it.

https://hum3d.com/3d-models/dodge-ram-3500-crew-cab-dually-laramie-8-foot-box-2012/

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16.Nov.2016 at 18:01
Hey Mav!  Where did you go?  I was just beginning to enjoy our little tete-a-tete.  You can tell me about your 30'x50' man cave and I can tell you about orthopedic surgery.  Given that you are retired I can tell you what it takes to do a knee or hip replacement.  Or maybe because of your line of work (what is it anyway?) I can tell you about about rotator cuff surgery.  

You're not mad at me now are you?  That would be a darn shame.  Did you find a free 3D model of your truck yet?  Did you check out the link I provided to a, relatively speaking, cheap one?

Edited by John Connor - 16.Nov.2016 at 18:55

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic