Please abide by the rules of this forum.
How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
Using: CAD 2017
Posted: 15.Apr.2017 at 22:12
Hi, I've spent all night reading up forums trying to find someone who's had the same request for a lisp but to no avail.
this'll probably be my first post, but I've been lurking around this forum for a while now (using it for the awesome resource that it is) and after coming up dry I thought I should ask.
Well at the moment I'm using the RECTANG command, picking the first point, hitting D for Dimension, have to then Hatch it as Solid, followed by entering Mtext centered within the RECTANG which would include the Room/Rectangle Name and Size. This seems really long winded... Without yet knowing how to write the code myself, what I would like to have is a lisp that includes the following:
- Asking to pick start point.
- Asking to specify length and width in millimeters.
- Asking to specify room name.
- To draw the rectangle using the current layer @ 100mm thickness.
- To solid hatch the rectangle created using a layer I have which is named: "-- NON PLOT --" or "defpoints"
- To insert Mtext with the Room name as the first line (Geometric Center of the Rectangle).
- To insert the dimensions for the room as the second line of the Mtext (displayed as meters eg: 10.5 x 8.0m).
- To draw a point @ 50mm off of each corner of the Rectangle.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. (Pretty sure this is easy for those that are beyond picking apart shared LISP's to try get an understanding of what's going on).
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
This page was generated in 0,047 seconds.