CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 6003
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedKuli Kuli Bars: Buy 'em and Eat 'em - Your Body Will Thank You

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AliveInTheLab View Drop Down
RSS robots
RSS robots

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kuli Kuli Bars: Buy 'em and Eat 'em - Your Body Will Thank You
    Posted: 04.Aug.2017 at 04:00

The Autodesk vision is to help people IMAGINE, DESIGN, and CREATE a better world. Though not CAD-related, to me this sounds like its right in line with Autodesk vision, and anyway, it's Friday, so let's talk about something besides Autodesk Forge.

Our daughter, Stephanie, and her friend, Lisa Curtis, have been friends for a long time. Actually as grade schoolers they cowrote an award winning essay for an Alameda Waste Management contest entitled "Bobby and His Composting." Now they're all grown up and are off pursuing their dreams.

Niger
map source: Gearing Up For Africa

After a summer as an intern at the White House, Lisa joined the Peace Corps and was stationed in Niger. When her time there ended, Lisa and another one of my daughter's childhood friends, Valerie Popelka, started their own company. Now they're helping Lisa's former country-mates by creating a product that is based on Moringa, a tree leaf that is plentiful in Niger. Their Kuli Kuli bars have really caught on and allow Niger have a profitable export crop. You can check out Kuli Kuli:

Visit_the_website

The bars come in black cherry, crunchy almond, and dark chocolate.

Bars
Visit the website

I grew up in New Orleans, so I am not always the healthiest eater. What I love about Kuli Kuli bars is that they taste great, and Moringa is good for me. Moringa is one of those revered super foods that is even better for you than kale.

As a Californian, I have emergency supplies for use in the event of an earthquake. I thought I was so smart. I stocked my supplies with a stash of Kuli Kuli bars. Alas, the bars have a "best if eaten by" date.

Dates

I'm only a year or two late. Though not all pictured here, I had 17 bars in total. Luckily, I can order replacements online or use their store locator.

So the moral of the story is buy 'em and eat 'em. Your body will thank you. Waiting too long turns out to be a disaster.

Eating right and timely is alive in the lab.

Go to the original post...

It's Alive in ihe Lab - Autodesk Labs blog by Scott Sheppard

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic