CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 9285
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedEditing Surface Legend Table

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nlshamrocks View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2012 Civil 3D
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Editing Surface Legend Table
    Posted: 30.May.2018 at 19:02
I have 2 surfaces and 1 volume in my drawing
Surface 1: "Class A"
Surface 2: "Class B"
Volume: "Class A-B"

I created a surface Legend Table for surface Class B with no issues (Table is Titled Class B).

However I tried created a surface Legend Table for the Volume Class A-B but the Title is still Class B. If I try to edit the headings for Min. Elevations to "Min. Thickness", it also changes the Title in the Table for the Class B Surface.

Is there a way to have a Surface Legend Table for Class B and also a Surface Legend Table for the Volume Surface in the same drawing, but have the tables unrelated to each other so I could edit names of headings different if need be?

Thanks.
Russ
Autocad Civil 3d 2018

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic