CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 6109
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTED: Renzo Piano and the genius behind some of the world's most famous

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AliveInTheLab View Drop Down
RSS robots
RSS robots

Direct Link To This Post Topic: TED: Renzo Piano and the genius behind some of the world's most famous
    Posted: 17.Jul.2018 at 04:00

I watched a TED video where world-renown architect, Renzo Piano, described why architecture is amazing.

I was struck by how many great quotes this video contained:

"Architecture is the art of making buildings... — shelters for human beings, ...communities, and societies at large."

"Construction is an adventure in real life, not in virtual space."

"Making a building together is the best way to create a sense of cooperation and a sense of pride [that] is essential."

"Architecture doesn't just answer to need and necessity, but also to desires, dreams, and aspirations. Even the most modest hut on earth is not just a roof. It is more than that. It tells a story about the identity of people living in that hut."

"Architecture is the art of telling the story of the soul of a building."

"Real beauty is when the invisible joins the visible."

I am proud to work for a software company that supplies software to such inspirational people - architects, engineers, and construction workers.

Appreciation for beauty is alive in the world.

Go to the original post...

It's Alive in ihe Lab - Autodesk Labs blog by Scott Sheppard

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic