CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 6309
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAutodesk Employees among Multiple Buildings in San Francisco

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AliveInTheLab View Drop Down
RSS robots
RSS robots

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Autodesk Employees among Multiple Buildings in San Francisco
    Posted: 07.Aug.2018 at 04:00

I work at our offices in San Francisco. Our team is part of the Office of the CTO, but our offices worldwide are a mixture of employees from various divisions.

• Business Strategy and Marketing
  • Design and Creation Products
  • Digital Platform and Experience
  • Finance
  • Human Resources / Corporate Real Estate, Facilities, Travel, Safety and security
  • Legal and Government Affairs
  • Manufacturing, Construction, and Production Products
  • Office of the Chief Technology Officer
  • Worldwide Field Operations

In San Francisco, we have employees spread out among The Landmark building, the Steuart Tower, the Spear Tower, and Pier 9.

The Landmark

• I happen to be on the second floor of The Landmark building.

IMG_0436

A nice touch on our floor is that our elevators have the schematics as printed wallpaper.

IMG_0448

In addition to being the location for the Autodesk Gallery, the second floor is currently home to employees who work in:

• Business Strategy and Marketing
    • Office of the CTO
  • Autodesk also has offices on the fourth floor of the Landmark building.

IMG_0437

I used to be on the fourth floor before I relocated downstairs. The fourth floor is currently home to employees who work in:

• Finance
  • Autodesk started out in The Landmark building on the fifth floor.

IMG_0439

My office was on the fifth floor when I was the software development manager for Buzzsaw. The fifth floor is currently home to employees who work in:

• Finance
    • Legal

The Steuart Tower

Autodesk expanded its offices in San Francisco to include The Steuart Tower in addition to The Landmark building.

• We have offices on the second floor.

IMG_0458

The second floor is currently home to employees who work in:

• Brand Strategy and Marketing
  • We have offices on the third floor.

IMG_0440

IMG_0441

The third floor is currently home to employees who work in:

• We also have offices on the fourth floor (whose entrance looks suspiciously similar to the entrance on the third floor).

IMG_0442

The fourth floor is currently home to employees who work in:

A fun part of having offices on the fourth floors of both The Landmark building and the Steuart Tower is that our landlords created a portal to connect the two buildings.

IMG_0444

I have blogged about this magic portal before: Autodesk One Market Office: A Window to the Past.

The Spear Tower

Autodesk also expanded its offices in San Francisco to include The Spear Tower in addition to The Steuart Tower and The Landmark building.

• We have offices on the second floor.

Spear

The second floor is currently home to employees who work in:

• Human Resources / Corporate Real Estate, Facilities, Travel, Safety and security
    • Worldwide Field Operations

Pier 9

Our on-the-water Pier 9 space is located only a few blocks away from One Market (The Landmark/Steuart Tower/Spear Tower).

• Except for one small law office, we have the right side of the place to ourselves.

IMG_0450

IMG_0453

Our colleagues from the Office of the CTO hang out there to work with customers as part of our Autodesk Technology Center. The first and second floors are currently home to employees who work in:

• Instructables
    • Office of the CTO

Thanks to Senior Occupancy Planner, Astrid Ochoa, for the information as to who sits where.

Flooring is alive in the lab.

Go to the original post...

It's Alive in ihe Lab - Autodesk Labs blog by Scott Sheppard

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic