CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 10323
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUploading a block

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nickb View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uploading a block
    Posted: 07.Aug.2007 at 12:06
I seem to have a problem uploading blocks. After carefully selecting all the different stages of uploading, the block did not load correctly. I read through the help file, and there it specifies that the block uploaded must have a preview screen, my attempt at that was unsuccessful. Please give me recommendations. Secondly, how can I update the uploaded block, after correcting the problem?
Vladimir Michl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Arkance Systems CZ

Using: Autodesk software
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07.Aug.2007 at 16:16
This particular upload has got stuck at the file system level - probably a failed upload or a very old (unsupported) Inventor version. We have updated the uploaded file manually.

In a standard situation, you can update the block by uploading the same file in the same category (by the same uploader) - check the Overwrite option.
Vladimir Michl (moderator)
Arkance Systems - arkance-systems.cz - Autodesk reseller

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic