CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 6053
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAutoCAD2010 properties "no selection"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jmfx2 View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD2010
Direct Link To This Post Topic: AutoCAD2010 properties "no selection"
    Posted: 08.Sep.2010 at 22:46
The properties pallete in my AutoCAD 2010 shows "no selection" when selecting an object in 2D or 3D. It will only show a "line".

I don't know if this had anything to do with it, but recently I tried to fix a sticky cursor problem and I might have changed something that affected the properties box. While I was searching for my sticky cursor problem, I came across a forum and it recommended to install BitDefender to fix my sticky cursor. I found a free download, so I proceeded to install it and it scanned my system and found 2000+ errors and then it said it fixed 100 of them but then I had to purchase the software to fix the rest. I said "NO" to the purchase but surprisingly, my sticky cursor problem went away.

Edited by jmfx2 - 09.Sep.2010 at 18:22

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic