CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 3906
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedQuestion about data extraction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Andecal23 View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD Architectural 2009
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about data extraction
    Posted: 14.Sep.2010 at 12:59
I have a question about data extraction in AutoCAD Architectural 2009.

I have an original drawing of a floorplan of a building. On this drawing I draw polylines with hatches above the original drawing to calculate areas and lengths of the walls.

With data extraction (table) I can get all the values of the polylines and hatches (Length and Area) but is there a possibility to give each line of the table automatically a seperate number and put these numbers also at the polyline or in the hatch so I can see where which value is located when I plot these drawings.
mjlsr1 View Drop Down

Using: AutoCad 2009, Inventor 2009
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24.Sep.2010 at 20:01
If you use a different hatch for each location you could extract using the pattern name and geometry for your info.  If you need to use the same hatch in multiple areas then add a different color to the hatch so you can break up the areas.  Hope this helps.

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic