CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 3218
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDwg (autocad2008) to Ipt( inventor20010) converter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
airsoldier2001 View Drop Down

Using: HOBBY
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dwg (autocad2008) to Ipt( inventor20010) converter
    Posted: 30.Oct.2010 at 14:12
Hello there ! I try to unfold some curved surfaces in autocad with the "Unfoldsurf For AutoCAD" aplication from solid3dtech ,but for some reason I can`t make`it happen no matter what version of autocad I try (2007,2008,2010) ,not even the sample file provided from 3dsolidtech ! However I tried with the inventor2010 and I can unfold the sample file , but now I need to convert(export) the dwg (autocad200 file to an ipt (inventor2010) so I can finally make my project . I could really use some help on this one, I have like 3 nights wasted trying to finish the plans for this project ... x
Regards !
Cad64 View Drop Down

Using: Autocad 2011, 3DS Max 2011, Photoshop CS5
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30.Oct.2010 at 17:43
Didn't you already ask this question?

Inventor "Import Wizard"
http://lynn.blogs.com/Booklets/3134136_making_the_leap.pdf
Online Portfolio: http://www.rdeweese.com/

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic