CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 5443
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNot a AutoCAD problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Rikky View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Using: 2004 2006 2007 2009
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not a AutoCAD problem
    Posted: 27.Jan.2011 at 08:48
Hello Moderators and others,

I have a question, and I aks it right here becease I couldn't send a private message.

- I am on many forum's and at every forum you have a Fun sections/and a introducing sections.

Isnt this a option for over here? So that you can talk some times about other stuff than only Autodesk program's?

And I mean with fun stuff like fun pictures, things you have done in life... Hobby's?

And a Introducing sections, like introducing your self who you are what you do in life....

I hope that this is a option...??

Rikky.

Autodesk Certified Engineer: ACE 3D Designer
AutoCAD 2011 professional
tulip3D View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD2011, Inventor2011
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27.Jan.2011 at 16:04
Aww c'mon man!
Theres OTHER forums for THAT kinda stuff!! For example im on civicforums.com and sportbikez.net.
Dont you just LOVE net anonymity? LOL

Rikky View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28.Jan.2011 at 11:06
No I like it to know who is over here...

Civicforums? www.Type-R .nl that is it forum where you always could find me... I drive a Integra Type-R EDM...
tulip3D View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28.Jan.2011 at 13:57
No sh*t?
I just gotta a civic VP coupe...aspiring to do v-tec head swap but the whole apexi VAFC-II v-tec controller things a lil spooky lol.
Ever do a timing belt? im going to tackle that later today...never done it before lol
Cad64 View Drop Down

Using: Autocad 2011, 3DS Max 2011, Photoshop CS5
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28.Jan.2011 at 21:29
I agree with Rikky. Having a section where members can talk about other things than just CAD helps to create a sense of community. On this forum it's just strictly business, so nobody really gets to know each other. I know a few of the members on here, from other forums, but most of the members I don't know. I think a chat section would be a nice addition.
Online Portfolio: http://www.rdeweese.com/
Rikky View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31.Jan.2011 at 08:28
Originally posted by tulip3D tulip3D wrote:

No sh*t?
I just gotta a civic VP coupe...aspiring to do v-tec head swap but the whole apexi VAFC-II v-tec controller things a lil spooky lol.
Ever do a timing belt? im going to tackle that later today...never done it before lol

Sorry for the late reaction, the first meet this year from the Type-R Club was this weekend...

Whaha lol, what for engine do you have inside?... its a nice car to see! Never done a timing belt... It isnt hard i guess, how is everything gone?

And post some pictures from your car I am curiousLOL

Originally posted by Cad64 Cad64 wrote:

I agree with Rikky. Having a section where members can talk about other things than just CAD helps to create a sense of community. On this forum it's just strictly business, so nobody really gets to know each other. I know a few of the members on here, from other forums, but most of the members I don't know. I think a chat section would be a nice addition.

Yeah indeed... Now youre just over here to help people... But it would be a nice idea to chat about other stuff.... 

Edited by Rikky - 31.Jan.2011 at 08:30
tulip3D View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31.Jan.2011 at 14:07
Oh man the T belt tore up my hands more than anything lol. its a damn tight fit! and then trying to get everything to line up AFTER you set the tensioner? a nightmare! LOL took me hours of on again, off again, try again. but got it all done inside a weekend...including cleaning all the parts, replacing the crank seal, spark plugs and seals...didnt have time to rebuild the P/S pump though...another weekend lol
oh an the engine...its a non vtec 1.7 gas sipper...as of now.
oh an i picked up a nuespeed front strut bar from a dude on civicforum for 70 bucks...not bad!
Rikky View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31.Jan.2011 at 14:18
Whaha lol never tought that it would be such a problem...

Okay nice! Never heard of nuespeed but i looked at google and it looks like a good strutbar... and 70 dollars I think is not bad indeed...

I just bought a Spoon N1 full-catback + Spoon drop-in filter + highflow cat for my Integra... but he is now in wintersleep so i cant test is lol...

tulip3D View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31.Jan.2011 at 14:46
Oh man that sounds like a sick setup! I want to do the exhaust thing, but am nervous about my car sounding like a lawnmower...or having an annoying whine on the highway. I heard the highflow cat is how you keep the noise down, but havent heard one yet to verify.
you HAVE to get a sound bit of your car when you get it mounted! and OK, its garaged for now, but you could wake the beast for a day to test that sh1t!
Rikky View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31.Jan.2011 at 15:33
Originally posted by tulip3D tulip3D wrote:

Oh man that sounds like a sick setup! I want to do the exhaust thing, but am nervous about my car sounding like a lawnmower...or having an annoying whine on the highway. I heard the highflow cat is how you keep the noise down, but havent heard one yet to verify.
you HAVE to get a sound bit of your car when you get it mounted! and OK, its garaged for now, but you could wake the beast for a day to test that sh1t!

Yeah it isnt finisht yet... Long way to go...

Spoon or a J's racing exhaust doesnt sound like a lawnmower haha but like a evil machine... Invidia sounds great also and isnt that expencive!

Highflow cat is only for that you don't lose anny horse power at your cat... But it isnt demping annything..

I will give you a sound bit... But that will be after the 2th of april...

What mods did you have done at your civic... (the whole list)

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic