CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 10341
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBlock Editing, Help Please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PX54 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Block Editing, Help Please
    Posted: 20.Mar.2008 at 15:44
I'm new to AutoCAD, i've only really picked up the basics and i only know what i need to know for the work i'm doing but i have recently come across a problem i can't solve. I am using AutoCAD LT 2007
I'm woking on a Block that was made by someone else (i don't know who), and until now it has been fine.  It gives a number of spaces for me to input data via the Edit Attributes menu (when i double click on the block) it has 10 rows of data each with 6 collumns for me to input data, but i need to add another row to this now.  I have opened the block to edit it, i copy and paste some of the data there alrerady to make the new row, i have changed the Tag, Prompt and Default for each, but when i save and close the block they are not visible in the display, i have also moved the attribute order so they follow on from the previous row.  Any help welcome, if i haven't described it well enough i will try and answer your questions as best i can.
Thanks.

Edited by PX54 - 20.Mar.2008 at 16:09

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic