CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 4646
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedlAYOUT VIEWPORT ROTATION PROB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
asrar View Drop Down

Using: Inventor2011
Direct Link To This Post Topic: lAYOUT VIEWPORT ROTATION PROB
    Posted: 30.Jun.2012 at 08:26
hi friend,
I want to ask about some of my problem in my AutoCAD here. I am using 2007 version of CAD. I got some problem. Metion below:-
In Layout space v make viewports to adjust any view. I adjusted one view in viewport by MV command. Now I want to rotate the viewport in vertical direction but it is not rotating. I know the simple command of Rotate can do this but here its not working. When I give the command of Rotate and select the pick point then do rotate but it not rotating in diff. angle. Its moving round round like circle but not going in diff. angle. What I do? My colleagues  also working here on CAD but there viewport rotating simply by rotate command but they dont know why its not working here. Reply soon me waiting.
BR,
Israr
heinsite View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2014
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30.Jun.2012 at 08:34
I just answered this as follows here in another thread.  Look down below the message input box in the future and make sure that the "Email notify me of Replies" box is checked on your end.  That way when someone replies to a thread you participate in you'll know where to look for the answer:
---
You have an answer in one of the other forums you posted this question in, but the answer is to use MVSETUP.

select the viewport
type MVSETUP
align
rotate
select a point inside the viewport window
enter the rotation angle and <enter>
Escape out of the command.

Dave.
Dave Hein, P.E.
Hawaii District Engineer
Kona International Airport
AutoCAD Certified Professional