CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 6530
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAutocad Application

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMOLNSYS View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Autocad Application
    Posted: 03.Oct.2012 at 17:48
Hello Experts,

I got a program from a friend for Autocad which we created long time back and forgot about it. From its pdf user manual it looks like quite useful tool and can reduce the work time considerably, but requires a password. Can anyone recover the password or guide how to do it. If yes I can fwd the setup to the person. 

Edited by AMOLNSYS - 04.Oct.2012 at 07:26
John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03.Oct.2012 at 23:24
You're asking our help to do something that is illegal right?
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

AMOLNSYS View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04.Oct.2012 at 07:24
Let me put this correctly. Since I am new to this autocad works and have purchased a licensed copy of autocad 2007 LT. There nothing illegal which I am trying. One of my good friend created a DVB files with some VBA software & macros, well dont understand a bit of it programming. He also created a user manual for the same which is the same thing i mentioned above. Now the case is neither he nor me recall whether we set a password for it. But when we try to open the .dvb file it asks for a password. My point is is there a way by which we can reset the password cause it was a very long program and we dont have a backup.
heinsite View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2014
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04.Oct.2012 at 09:36
Suggest you go on Google and do a little looking around.  I'm not at all familiar with this, but a quick look on Google using the search terms, ".dvb password recovery" yielded quite a harvest of ideas.

Don't underestimate the search engines!

Dave.
Dave Hein, P.E.
Hawaii District Engineer
Kona International Airport
AutoCAD Certified Professional
Autodesk Expert Elite
John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04.Oct.2012 at 11:30
Your friend created the program and it requires a password which your friend can't remember?  OK, now I understand.
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic