CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 1902
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedInserting text, bad angle and size

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nicha99 View Drop Down

Using: Autocad 2009
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inserting text, bad angle and size
    Posted: 14.Aug.2013 at 17:23

Hi,

I need your help
We work with AutoCAD 2009 Single user ,  Window XP, (I know we need to change ...)
We use Lisp and VBA. which are located on a network (no lisp and local vba) 4 user (PC)
My problem is with a PC when executing a VBA routine

An implementation of VBA has to insert 10 text line in cartridge of a drawing. In VBA, we specifies : the height, style, color, layer, angle .... and the insertion point.

One pc is not working properly, for 3 of the 10 text line angle (0 to 90) and height (0.106 instead of 0.2) are not good All other text lines are ok. The problem is always with the same 3 lines of text

On the other PC everything works fine.

I made a step by step debug and when inserting text, variable height is good 0.2  but inserting at 0.106??

Do you have a clue where the problem is? Is there a variable that would cause this problem

Thank you!

John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14.Aug.2013 at 19:06
Did you check the font's text style settings?
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

nicha99 View Drop Down

Using: Autocad 2009
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14.Aug.2013 at 21:03

Yes, I check the font's text style settings. It's a mystery for me all the text is the same style but different height and angle, and it's working perfectly on the other PC Confused

But thanks anyway for the tips

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic