CAD Forum - tips, tricks, discussion and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk products []
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
  Visitors: 1523

CAD tip CAD tip # 3470:

Question CAD 
 %  platform  category 
Q - question

How to transfer an Autodesk license to another computer?

A - answer A standalone license (SLM) of an Autodesk product protected by the C-Dilla/SafeCast software key can be transfered (moved) to another PC using the "Portable License Utility" (PLU), with a transfer file or transfer code. The procedure is described in online help in this program. See the Start menu.
100% *  CAD 
11.12.2003    72214×  

See also:
Tip 6951:Can I legally use a second copy of AutoCAD on my other PC?
Tip 4701:What SafeCast versions are used by AutoCAD?
Tip 3862:License error [11.1.6020]
Tip 3425:Is it neccessary to re-authorize AutoCAD after uninstall/reinstall?
Tip 3207:Error loading cdilla dll

Back   All CAD Tips

Have we helped you? If you want to support the CAD Forum web service, consider buying one of our CAD applications, or our custom software development offerings, or donating via PayPal (see above). You may also add a link to your web - like this "fan" link: CAD Forum - tips, utilities, blocks for Autodesk products
CAD:    OS:    Categ: 
Text:  FAQ glossary   

Use Google Earth images in your AutoCAD projects with the Plex.Earth Tools More info

Please use these tips at your own risk.
Arkance Systems is not responsible for possible problems that may occur as a result of using any of these tips.