CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 6220
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMatrix 8 Rendering (V-Ray frame buffer) problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bishoonline View Drop Down

Using: Matrix
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Matrix 8 Rendering (V-Ray frame buffer) problem
    Posted: 03.Mar.2016 at 10:31
Hi,

I'm posting this thread on behalf of my friend, I'm just the Matrix/Rhino installer for all my friends, they are the users only 

The problem as it's shown in the picture, the rendering result (V-Ray frame buffer) looks like a basic sketch and has nothing to do with Gold & Diamond. Applying the materials to the object works, but the render output looks as below.

What we have is a Matrix 8 x64, Windows 8.1, Asus ROG with high specifications and the most important is hat this problem never existed before, it just happened out of sudden. we did everything, uninstalling/reinstalling the software, system reset, complete factory recovery (Twice) but all our efforts have gone in vain.

I compared each and every option in this Matrix and VRay Options Editor with the other ones installed on different laptops, they all use the same and default options !!!

We updated Windows and the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M driver, deleted the VRay folder in My Documents to force Matrix to create fresh ones, but nothing helped.

It's a very strange and annoying problem, any idea would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03.Mar.2016 at 11:43
Have you contacted tech support either by phone or email to ask for assistance with this problem?

Have you checked the FAQ's at the Gemvision website?

Is there a dedicated Matrix forum that you can post your question to?

How did you acquire your copy of the program?
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic