CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 5295
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedhow to bypass windows 10 password?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ronald L. Knight View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD2013
Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to bypass windows 10 password?
    Posted: 02.Dec.2019 at 10:28
I haven’t used my computer for a long time. I can’t remember my windows password. Is there any way to bypass the windows 10 login password directly?
Love Technology
John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02.Dec.2019 at 12:45
One option is to use the Reset Password option on the sign-in screen.  Next time either use a password that you can easily remember (ex. - your date of birth) or write it down on a piece of paper and put it in no so obvious place for safe keeping.  Or, better yet, don't use one at all.  Nothing to forget.
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03.Dec.2019 at 02:48
Originally posted by John Connor John Connor wrote:

One option is to use the Reset Password option on the sign-in screen.  Next time either use a password that you can easily remember (ex. - your date of birth) or write it down on a piece of paper and put it in no so obvious place for safe keeping.  Or, better yet, don't use one at all.  Nothing to forget.

i know, but i didn't have a reset disk, what's the best options to reset windows password without reset disk, without reinstalling system?

Love Technology
John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03.Dec.2019 at 13:16
There is no "reset disk".  Look at the Sign In screen for a link to reset your password.  Try following the advice given here:

https://www.howtogeek.com/222262/how-to-reset-your-forgotten-password-in-windows-10/
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08.Dec.2019 at 08:47
Originally posted by Johs Connor Johs Connor wrote:

There is no "reset disk".  Look at the Sign In screen for a link to reset your password.  Try following the advice given here:

thanks, i've tried ophcrack to reset my windows 10 password and it works perfectly! 

Love Technology
Jamie9 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10.Dec.2019 at 09:04
Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (DaRT) 10 lets you to reset the local account password the easy way:

Or use the third-party freeware Offline NT Password & Registry Editor:
crususs View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11.Mar.2020 at 04:08
There are two ways to bypass Windows 10 password. One trick is to using the automatic login option, which means the login screen will be bypassed and no need to input the password. This is done with the help pf netplwiz.exe. However, you should boot into Safe Mode first.

Reference: https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/how-to-use-windows-without-a-user-password/

Another way is to reset the lost password to blank so you can login with the locked account by clicking Enter key in password field. After that, the computer goes to desktop.

Edited by crususs - 11.Mar.2020 at 04:10
Sahil Sharma View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD LT 2014
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08.Apr.2020 at 08:20
Fortunately,i have 2 accounts on my computer,so that even if i foget any one of them,i can log into another account and recover the lost password,you can also use this method to bypass the Windows 10 password.
Sahil Sharma View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD LT 2014
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14.Apr.2020 at 09:32
To add,if there is only one work account on the computer,it won't work if I use what I said above.
The following tools can be used to bypass password from Windows 10 computer.
Once the password is bypassed,you will not be asked to enter any login Windows 10 password.

Edited by Sahil Sharma - 14.Apr.2020 at 09:40

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic