CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 6960
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLifting Plans Dynamic Blocks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FredStalone View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD2021, Inventor2021
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lifting Plans Dynamic Blocks
    Posted: 04.Mar.2021 at 12:29
Wink Hello everyone!

Im making some lifting plans in autocad, but I dont have any cranes of Liebherr in Autocad.

I was drawing everything from "scratch" until today, that I found this amazing forum with many blocks and many of them "DYNAMIC" with all configurations!

Clap Im amazed  to found one website that really help me out in my lifting plans for free, however I found one amazing video that shows what I really need to do.

My simple question is: How they configure that? Confused

Here is the video:

I need to make some lifting plans with LG 1750 and LR 1600/2W, and I need to know how they make that or if someone can explain to me step by step, and I configure at least the LR 1600. Its the crane that will work more in the next months.
Frederico Pinto
philippe JOSEPH View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD Mechanical 2017
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06.Mar.2021 at 07:44
Hello Fredstalone, in fact you can have the AutoCAD files from Liebherr if you ask them directly.
You can find for example in the CAD/BIM Blocks library in the site some of my files like the bigest crane from Liebherr :
LIEBHERR_LTM11200-9.1.dwg
This one I have made with the DWG from Liebherr but generaly I do my files from zero with the help of the official "technical data" PDF file.
Their files don't come with blocks but all exploded and coming from 3D I think so the very first thing to do is an OVEKILL to erase all the identities in double.
The other thing to do is download from liebherr.com the official "technical data" PDF file so that you can have all the configurations of booms ( 8 differents at least for the LR1600/2 ), counterweights, lifting capacities, etc... 
Liebherr have a software to configurate and verify the lifting configurations 'LICCON' but you can only have access if you buy a crane from them.
When working with a Liebherr crane I used to ask Liebherr France to do for me the study, indicating all the necessary informations and I get back the schemes, diagram verification, loads under the outrigger pads, etc...
I very rarely used crawler cranes but "common" mobile cranes so I switched to the Manitowoc-Grove software to have the loads under the outrigger pads and the load capacities and a double check of the diagram of the lifting capacities.
If you do this it will give you an "indication only" information for your Liebherr crane.
I have done a document : How to determine the crane and how to use the software GMK-Padloads by Manitowoc-Grove.
Give me an e-mail adress and I will send it to you.
Please tell us if this helped or not.
Um bom dia para voce ( sorry, no accent available here in the site to place on the letter "e" ).

Edited by philippe JOSEPH - 06.Mar.2021 at 08:23
philippe JOSEPH View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD Mechanical 2017
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06.Mar.2021 at 08:04
EASILY FOUND ON THE INTERNET THESE 3 DOCUMENTS :

Edited by philippe JOSEPH - 06.Mar.2021 at 08:05
malaycobra View Drop Down

Using: ACAD 2022
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.Apr.2021 at 20:51
If you want dynamic blocks, they're quite complicated to make and have limitations.

I have a guy that makes them very cheaply. PM me for his contact info.

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic