CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 5596
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDynamic Block LIEBHERR LTM 1350-6.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cesquimon View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dynamic Block LIEBHERR LTM 1350-6.1
    Posted: 05.Jul.2021 at 03:29
Dear, you have the LIEBHERR LTM 1350-6.1 crane in dynamic block, I need this for a project, to elaborate a lifting plan, or you know how I can get it, thanks in advance.
philippe JOSEPH View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD Mechanical 2017
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05.Jul.2021 at 11:29
Hello cesquimon, you can ask directly at Liebherr the AutoCAD files, I did this for some cranes that I have uploaded here in the site, but not all the files with my name because I had already done the entire work from the official PDF files, blocks + diagrams.
Warnning, the files will come "exploded" in 2D views but I think that they come from 3D studies and you will have to do some OVERKILL to erase the lines and entities in double and make your own blocks.
Sometimes you also get the lifting blocks with the hooks.

Eventually you will find the LTM 1300-6.1 done by me for a "generic" work.
If you are doing a "real" lifting study you will eventually need the informations given by the Liebherr software LICCON but you can only have access if you have the crane, otherwise you can try to get thoses information with a lifting company or the Liebherr importer of your country.

I personnaly use the software available on line of Manitowoc-grove ( it is not Liebherr ) : GMK Padloads that is really good and easy to operate, it will say to you if you are "in the diagram" and give you the loads under each pad that is sometimes required if you work on a bridge or on other fragile fields.

Please tell us if this helped or not.

Edited by philippe JOSEPH - 05.Jul.2021 at 12:06
cesquimon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05.Jul.2021 at 14:19
Muchas gracias por su ayuda, los consejos son muy útiles, especialmente la alternativa de usar el software Outrigger Pad Load Calculators, sin embargo le pido ayuda para conseguir este archivo en .dwg (LTM 1350-6.1), imagino que ya sabe cómo conseguirlo, gracias de antemano.
cesquimon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05.Jul.2021 at 14:20
Thank you very much for your help, the tips are very useful, especially the alternative of using the Outrigger Pad Load Calculators software, however ask you for the help of getting this file in .dwg (LTM 1350-6.1), I imagine you know how get it, thanks in advance.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05.Jul.2021 at 21:00
If you launch a search on the internet with : LIEBHERR LTM 1350-6.1 autocad file you will find .dwg files for some dollars.
Or you can try directly at Liebherr like I did some times ago.
Or you can do your own AutoCAD file with blocks + diagrams in 4 or 8 hours for each crane like I did, see the Liebherr files with my name in the CAD/BIM Block library, it's not so difficult although time consuming.

Edited by philippe JOSEPH - 05.Jul.2021 at 21:05

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08.Jul.2021 at 09:51
Hello cesquimon, I have activated my contact in germany and things are a little more complicated now and you have to be registrated, I haven't try right now :

the drawings are available at the following link:
https://www.myliebherr.com

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10.Jul.2021 at 22:16
Once you are registred with the right procedure you go there with your password :
Are you still here cesquimon ?
cesquimon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11.Jul.2021 at 19:02
Hi Phillippe Joseph, thank you very much, I was busy, sorry for answering so far.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Jul.2021 at 11:05
Hello again cesquimon, I have download on my home computer the ZIPped AutoCAD files ( 128 Mb ) but I won't be able to open the AutoCAD files until next monday 19 ( maybe ).
The files will come in .dxf ( Drawing Exchange File ) to be inserted in a well setted AutoCAD file.
If you are involved with cranes you should do the registration process to have access to some 48 AutoCAD or .sat mobile cranes with the limitation that I don't know if it comes like year ago or in constituted usable blocks ( maybe yes because the 2D comes with 15 files for the "working position" and the 3D comes with 8 .sat or .xv3 files ).
I am not going to upload the 2D files in the CAD/BLOCKS Library here before having open them for safety.
If you give me an e-mail adress I can send you the zip or the files with "grosfichier.com" for a big send.
I have made a document on how to read a crane load diagram ad how to youse the Manitowoc-Grove software GMK-Padloads, ask for it eventually.
Eventually you can take a look at my crane and rigging components here in the CAD/BIM Blocks library with a search with my name or search with Liebherr, Demag, thecrosbygroup, etc.

Edited by philippe JOSEPH - 12.Jul.2021 at 11:19
cesquimon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Jul.2021 at 13:00
Hi Joseph, your collaboration is very valuable, please if you can send me to this email cquiroga10@gmail.com, I am also very interested in how to read a load diagram and how to use the manufacturers' software, thanks in advance, that have a great week.

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic