CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 13974
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAfter change the Alignment start chainage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ishaq03 View Drop Down

Using: Civil3d2017
Direct Link To This Post Topic: After change the Alignment start chainage
    Posted: 12.May.2022 at 08:52
Hi Every one, I Have a alignment which length is 112 meter but as per my requirement I have been started the   chainage from 0+1.840 then incurrent will be every 10 meter so my next chainage will be 0+11.840 but when I have change the edit Alignment label for 10 meter my next chainage coming on 0+10.00 then increasing for every 10 meter 

but my goal is first chainage 0+1.840 then 0+11.840 0+21.840 etc. I will be very glad if any body give the solution as soon as possible.

For your more understanding I am attaching the dwg here.uploads/756072/SAMPLE_.pdf

ishaq
farjikaam35 View Drop Down

Using: erthukkhg
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29.Dec.2022 at 08:17
Interesting, perhaps the term chainage isn't really used in the US. I'm in Canada and work with a lot of older engineers (who were previously surveyors), so that's probably why we've always referred to it as chainage.

Anyways, you've answered my question - thanks very much for that!
farjikaam35 View Drop Down

Using: erthukkhg
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04.Mar.2023 at 10:14
I have been started the   chainage from 0+1.840 then incurrent will be every 10 meter so my next chainage will be 0+11.840 but when I have change the edit Alignment label for 10 meter my next chainage coming on 0+10.00 then increasing for every 10 meter 

but my goal is first chainage 0+1.840 then 0+11.840 0+21.840 etc. routerlogin

watch IPL

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic