CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 17774
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedProblem with text between model and paper space

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dolau View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Using: autocad LT2023
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with text between model and paper space
    Posted: 14.Sep.2022 at 16:04
help please
Autocad LT 2013- recently upgraded from 2019 and didnt get the problem before where I had a format text command and the drawing template in paper space was drawn in 2019 or maybe even an earlier version as it is one I have used for a long time
Problem I have is that text that I write in model space is not appearing in paper space viewport. I have written the text in a layer used for the rest of the drawing which appears fine
I have checked and no frozen layers or frozen in viewport
Seems to have formatted with annotative text if that makes a difference
This first picture shows a green dimension line without text, the second picture shows the model space with text number and text ribbon

any help would be gratefully received

Thanks

Andrew
dolau View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Using: autocad LT2023
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.Sep.2022 at 13:11
Fixed it- found where annotative had been added to the text format and (dont know why) removal of that allows the text written in model space to be displayed in the  paper space viewport
Andrew

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic