CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 15320
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Assignment to a family not possible

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TECH 011 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Using: AutoCAD2023
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECH 011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assignment to a family not possible
    Posted: 05.Jun.2023 at 07:56
Manual workaround is suggested.
Stay curious and keep exploring
NestorA13 View Drop Down

Using: Autocad
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NestorA13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Mar.2023 at 05:13
NOHUIH9UH
Ekrut View Drop Down

Using: Revit
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ekrut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27.Sep.2022 at 11:59
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am currently working on importing IFC files into Revit and then using a link to generate data output to Sidoun Globe (AVA-Software).

My problem is that the data output in Sidoun Globe only happens when the objects are assigned to a family in Revit. Now it is that I cannot set a system family for 4 out of 5 walls. I have compared all parameters and tried by different ways to set a family - but without success.

Maybe you have an idea what setting I could make to be able to assign a family to the respective component (wall). I use Revit 2020.2.9.

With kind regards

Ekrut

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic