CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 9551
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPDF print errors from AutoCAD Electrical

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hoffy View Drop Down

Using: ACE22
Direct Link To This Post Topic: PDF print errors from AutoCAD Electrical
    Posted: 07.Dec.2022 at 16:59
A PDF generated from a set of DWG files displays correctly in Foxit Reader but prints with missing elements. Oddly, the specific elements that are missing varies each time the PDF is printed. The missing elements are all M-text objects that are either framed or are surrounded by drawn rectangles. Some are true leaders and some just have arrows drawn from the text to point at other objects. Everything is in place when displayed on screen but when printed, the M-text is usually missing but not always. Parts of the leaders will be missing but never the arrow heads. And usually the objects the leaders point to will be missing.

This problem is seen in several PDFs generated by another user's laptop running AutoCAD LT. These PDFs display correctly on my desktop but print with the same errors. If I generate a PDF from the same set of DWG files, I do not get the printing error.

Anyone ever seen this before?

Edited by Hoffy - 07.Dec.2022 at 17:00

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic