CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 6041
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Autocad 2d dynamic block not clearly visible

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arun234105 View Drop Down

Using: autocad2020 , 3dsmax2018
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arun234105 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Autocad 2d dynamic block not clearly visible
    Posted: 09.Jun.2023 at 16:07
Hi CAD Forum,
I have downloaded some dynamic blocks from here..I am thankful to the site for providing the blocks here for free..
But when I opens it in autocad2020 it is not clearly visible even after applying the white color.
What may be the issue.  Pls help 

Thank You.
supertxull View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2024
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertxull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13.Jun.2023 at 16:21
Can you indicate which block are you referring to?
Constantin2351 View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2023
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constantin2351 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15.Jun.2023 at 12:40
Usefull

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic