CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 6843
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAttributes in Acad 2007

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
woody124 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Attributes in Acad 2007
    Posted: 26.Jan.2009 at 18:04
I made an attribute as a block to be inserted for my title block in Acad 2007.  I then had to add another line for more information to be added to the title block.  When I open a drawing that contains the old version of this blocked attribute, I want to have it update.  You use to be able to use the INSERT command and then set the attribute equal to itself (i.e. ATB=ATB) and the block would update.  What do I need to get this working correctly now?  I know there is a command to SYNC the block but that isn't working.  Anyone have any ideas?
ericheatherh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11.Feb.2009 at 23:01
ATTSYNC is the command that syncs changes to attributes to inserted blocks

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic