CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 6216
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFlange Issue - Flat pattern...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
furian View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flange Issue - Flat pattern...
    Posted: 21.Nov.2007 at 21:57
I have been having more issue with flat pattern since I updated to SP3. I have found most of the issues to be with common sense mistakes. If the material can not do it in reality, you should not do it in Cad.

The problem I am having now, is that what I have design works perfectly in reality, and in the exact same part just 14 inches shorter has no issues in Cad. I am getting material warp in Flat Pattern on this part. Can any one that is familiar with patterns take a look and see if you can see why it is doing this. ( I will have to edit the post once I get home since I can not send data from work to external FTP sites. I will then post a Link.)

** Small 3" flanges Flat pattern correctly, One side of the 48" flange Flat Patterns Correctly. The other side warps the material and does not Flat pattern out.**

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic