CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 7191
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedStone Hatch Patterns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pperez1663 View Drop Down

Using: AutoCad 2010
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stone Hatch Patterns
    Posted: 25.Jun.2011 at 03:50
Hello CAD Pro's,

I am looking for really nice stone hatch patterns to generate high quality 2D elevations but can not seem to find any on this site or even in AutoCad 2010 Architecture Suite Hatch Patterns? I wood like to learn how to create them as well if there are none out there.

I am drawing a house addition that requires "3 horizontal flat stone with random lengths. I would also like a good source that has a variety of many different hatch patterns of stone veneer species as well for future usage.

If any one can help I would greatly appreciate your generousity!

You can reach me at: pperez1663@sbcglobal.net

Paulus Notorious Humongous
John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25.Jun.2011 at 13:29
There are plenty of sources for stone hatch patterns.  A simple Internet search should turn up several sources.  Have you tried the CAD Block Exchange Network or CAD Corner Canada?
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25.Jun.2011 at 13:33
It took me all of 5 seconds searching on the words "autocad"+"hatch pattern"+"stone" to find this and several other sources for stone hatch patterns.

http://www.modernstonesolutions.com/hatch.aspx

Edited by John Connor - 25.Jun.2011 at 13:34
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

cmfoley21 View Drop Down

Using: Architectural Desktop 2006
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27.Jun.2011 at 12:17
try a internet search for StoneCAD 6... its got some brilliant stone elevations and is freely downloadable. It is also compatible with pretty much all the versions of autocad

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic