CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 6375
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedplanivolumetrico e filmati interni ed esterni

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
secchi View Drop Down

Using: Autocad
Direct Link To This Post Topic: planivolumetrico e filmati interni ed esterni
    Posted: 01.Dec.2013 at 16:11
Ho disegnato un intero involucro edilizio in 3d con autocad 2014; è stato molto difficile farlo, sia per la difficoltĂ  del progetto (coperture in legno a falde curvilinee) e sia per il fatto che sono un autodidatta da meno di un anno. Forse il software piÄ‚Ä… adatto sarebbe stato Revit, ma non l'ho mai usato. Comunque, dopo mesi di disegno, son giunto al punto di dover realizzare un planivolumetrico, in scala 1:500, e un filmato (dentro e fuori l' involucro edilizio). Gentilmente, qualcuno mi saprebbe dire quale software utilizzare e la corretta procedura?  Grazie in anticipo.
philippe JOSEPH View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD Mechanical 2017
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02.Dec.2013 at 07:07
Antonio, mi scusate per il mio italiano scolastico e le errore di ortografia e di grammatica..
Prima, qui è meglio parlare inglese ma non ci sono problemi, é soltanto avere accesso a piu persone che sano delle cose.
Se Ă© necessario, c'Ă© uno dizionario delle comande AutoCAD in iglese / italiano / francese / etc...
Per fare un filmato ( sé io capisco bene ) lei puo utilisare il commando 'ANIPATH' ( vedete il mio disegno ANIPATH-01.dwg qui nel reparto 'CAD Blocks', lansate una ricerca col nome 'ANIPATH' ).
Per fare un 'planivolumetrico' in scala 1:500 ( sĂ© io capisco bene ) Ă© necessario uscire dello spacio 'objeto' ed entrare nello spacio 'presentasione' ( per favore dite sĂ© il suo AutoCAD Ă© in italiano o inglese ... ).
Se lei vuole fare 'corte' del suo objeto 3D Ă© neccĂ©sario utilisare il comando 'SEZIONE' per avere corte senza problemi nele modelo 3D. 
Antonio, excuse me for mi italian ...
Premete su 'F1' per l'aiuto AutoCAD.
First, here it's better to speack inglish but it's not a problem, you just have access to a bigger number of persons...
If it's nessessary there is a dictionary of the AutoCAD commands...
To make a 'film' ( if I understand well ) you can use the command 'ANIPATH'...
To make a 'planivolimetrico' in scale 1/500 ( if I understand well ) it's necessary to come out of the 'object' space and enter in the 'paper' space.
If you want to do a 'cut' of you 3D model you can use the command 'SLICE' to have a cut without problem on your 3D model.
Press on F1 to have access to the AutoCAD help.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02.Dec.2013 at 07:18
secchi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02.Dec.2013 at 18:59
Joseph, thank you very much for the time dedicated me. I don' t speak english very well, but I try to explain. The links you suggested are interesting to read, but those who wrote them did not solve the problems. I would like to draw a plan view with shadows tilted 45 °; if the 'building was a rectangular, there would be no problem because you just draw a line inclined at 45 ° with respect to' horizontal and as long as the 'height of' building. In fact, the spatial geometry of the 'building is complex and for this reason I need the' help of a software.
Finally, I make a movie imagining an 'observer who walks in and out of the' building. Autocad is able to do, but it is difficult. I hope I explained. Again thanks so much
John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02.Dec.2013 at 19:07
Your building has been drawn in 3D hasn't it?

Have you set any sun properties like geographical location, day/month/time?

Have you enabled ground or full shadows?

Have you rendered it?

Have you saved the rendered image?

Edited by John Connor - 02.Dec.2013 at 20:02
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03.Dec.2013 at 06:53
Bongiorno Antonio, first if you are a "self made AutoCAD 3D" since only one year I give you a very good mark.
I too did learn 3D on my own only with the R13 book ( 1995 ).
For the lights and shadows I don't know anything and John CONNOR will give you more informations.
Maybe NOVARESE ans others can give you also informations.
If you want to make a "movie" with an observer that walks around than the command "ANIPATH" will do the job.
Again see my files ANIPATH-01.dwg AND ANIPATH-02.dwg right here in the site in the CAD Blocks library, you can launch a search with words of things that you want to find ( like ANIPATH for example ).
If you want the observer to do a 2D trajectory, use a 2D polyline; if you want it to do a 3D trajectory, use a 3D polyline with  the command _3DPOLY ( the 3D polyline can be "fun" to draw ).
Ask for more and tell us all of your experiences and wills.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03.Dec.2013 at 16:00
-
Simple one story building.  Flat room.  Date: 1-Aug-2013.  Time: 1:35 pm on west coast of U.S.  This is with full shadows.
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03.Dec.2013 at 16:02
-
Same structure.  Date: same.  Time: 5:44 pm.  Location: same.  Full shadows.  What's different about the angle of the shadows as compared to my first image?

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

secchi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06.Dec.2013 at 07:51
John Connor and Joseph, thanks for your interest! you understand my problem! the first example that Connor sent me is what I need, namely full of shadows. in reality, the planivolumetrico is a two-dimensional representation of a three-dimensional object, with a view from 'high, the light rays which generate the shadows are all parallel and inclined at 45 °, so you can get shadows on the ground whose length is equal to 'height dell' building. for a box is simple, manually draw his planivolumetrico, but for a complex object and curvilinear is impossible to do so, you need a software, Revit can do it, but I do not use! I would like to solve the problem in Autocad. I would like to send you a pdf, how can I do?
thanks you very much.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06.Dec.2013 at 11:24
A PDF is no good unless it will have all the necessary dimensions of the building along with heights and even then if the building is as complex as you say then it would still be useless.  The best option is a full 3D drawing of the building but I don't know if you'll be able to attach the drawing file to your post due to file size limits.  You may have to upload it to the Blocks section instead.

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic