CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 10106
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAutoCAD LDD is not initialized.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aasabur121 View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2006, 2009
Direct Link To This Post Topic: AutoCAD LDD is not initialized.
    Posted: 24.Feb.2017 at 16:21
Hello everyone,

Good morning. Hope everyone is doing good. I am working one of my project but whenever I open the project after saving it says "The drawing's project, name of the project, could not be found any of the project paths. Do you wish to select or create a project path." However, every time I associate with a project path and after saving the project when I reopen the same warning message comes again and again. However, my other projects have not this issue those are fine when I open not showing any warning message. What can I do please?

Thank you,
Md

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic