CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 8152
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your Lisp CopyBlockE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mariepierre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariepierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Lisp CopyBlockE
    Posted: 19.Sep.2023 at 21:11
I'm using your lisp CopyBlockE and I have a request: would it be possible that the last search folder remain for the next CopyBlockE command?
Thanks for your help

Vladimir Michl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Arkance Systems CZ

Using: Autodesk software
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Vladimir Michl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19.Sep.2023 at 21:41
Sure. Added to version 1.1 - see the Download section.
Vladimir Michl (moderator)
Arkance Systems - arkance-systems.cz - Autodesk reseller

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariepierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19.Sep.2023 at 22:30
Thank for your help,
It works when I'm working in the same drawing but when I change to a other drawing I lose the folder. Keeping the last folder allows me to change more easily multiple drawings who appears the modify block. Is it also possible?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Arkance Systems CZ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Vladimir Michl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.Sep.2023 at 14:50
Yes, makes sense. Updated on Download without bumping the version number.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariepierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.Sep.2023 at 16:28
Thank a lot. 
But a have a last request, I use your lisp for redefine dynamic block. It works fine but it change the dynamic stretch. 
Do you think it is possible to retain attributes, visibility states, stretch states.
Herewith my example : Into drawing GL-10 is a dynamic block named GL10. In Drawing "Glass" I have insert several GL10 dynamic. By using copyblocke, GL10 is modify but also the stretch is going to his origin.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Arkance Systems CZ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Vladimir Michl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.Sep.2023 at 16:31
Sorry, this is not possible. Only the block definition can be copied, not the current status of the individual references.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariepierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.Sep.2023 at 16:42
OK, that's unfortunate, I'm going to have to continue using the Design Center
thanks anyway for your help

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic