CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 7127
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Animation Video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Precastman View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD2023
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precastman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Animation Video
    Posted: 22.Dec.2023 at 17:04

Hello,

I have a residence that I rendered for a customer and I wanted to showcase the whole front with an animation video.

The animation settings I chose on the window were the following:

Frame Rate: 24FPS

Number of Frames: changed automatically when I entered the 24FPS

Duration: 15 seconds

Visual Style: High

Format: WMV

Resolution: 1024x768

When I clicked OK it said that it would take 3hrs at first but about 5 minutes later the time increased to a little more than 4hrs, which is fine. I left it doing it's thing overnight.

I came in to work this morning and wanted to watch the video. It is awful. The quality is super low to say the least. I would not use this at all for my customer. I wish I could be able to share it with you so you could see how bad it is.

I should add that when I started working at this company they had computers that were not up for this kind of work.

I requested for them to do an upgrade on the system and they told me to order what I thought was good for me to do my job without any trouble.

On February of this year 2023, I ordered this computer specially for AutoCAD drawings with the best and latest video cards for high resolution, enough horses on the RAM, 1T memory and everything. All recommended by professional technicians.

I noticed the difference from the previous computer to this one and never had any issues. The previous computer took almost a day to make the rendering into a real photo image. This one takes about 15mins just to give you an example. It's amazing, I love it.

Do you know why this happened? I thought I had done something wrong on the process but the animation settings aren't that many nor complex. These are simple settings.

Is it something that can't be done with AutoCAD maybe?

I hope that you can help me please.

Thank you ??

philippe JOSEPH View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD Mechanical 2017
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philippe JOSEPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23.Dec.2023 at 09:18
Hello Precastman, I do some ANIPATH but not rendered and it could be the quality problem if too complicated more of this if you say that it takes hours.
Eventually see my AutoCAD file : CUBE_ANIPATH_02_16.dwg in the CAD / BIM Library.
Personnally, as the settings can be difficult to set, I do a first anipath of a very short time just to correct the zoom, etc. settings.
Did you test it in realistic medium ?

Edited by philippe JOSEPH - 23.Dec.2023 at 09:24
philippe JOSEPH View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD Mechanical 2017
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philippe JOSEPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23.Dec.2023 at 09:22

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic