CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 3600
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNot a AutoCAD problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
tulip3D View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD2011, Inventor2011
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31.Jan.2011 at 15:44
oh not a whole lot...I wanted to fix all the wrong before i start on upgrades. the guy i got it from admittedly said he did nothing other than change the oil.
So far I installed an exedy stage 1 clutch, swapped in an 02 LX speedo with a tach, Brembo drilled slotted rotors (found on craigslist for 50 bucks!!) a modified factory air box w/ K an N filter and that strut bar which is going on soon. like I say i want to do the v-tec head swap but im hesitant. but it would open a huge door of tuning currently unavailable to my non v-tec. would like to drop it, but then i gotta worry bout speed bumps, snow piles, camber kits and all that. so im pretty much sticking with engine upgrades
Rikky View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Using: 2004 2006 2007 2009
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01.Feb.2011 at 07:53
Its a good thing to start first with the problems! I didnt do that and it is a real problem :( 
I drive also with a exedy stage 1 clutch and I love it!
Head swap sounds good indeed! But why not a whole swap? like a B16b or something? And the tach speedo looking good!

A low car is cool man! And braking for speedbumps itsnt a problem with your rotors! LOL

My mod list.

Honda Integra Type-R #1649 (original Dutch car)
- Spoon drop-in filter
- Spoon N1 Mufler
- Spoon N1 B-Pipe
- APE Highflow cat
- Spoon Fly Wheel
- Exedy stage 1 clutch
- Original Modulo optional sideskirts
- Original Modulo optional rear valances
- Honda optional rear strutbar
- Honda Integra Type-R Rear Window Film (and one brand new in box)
- Tein S-Tech Lowering springs (3cm)
- Rear Fog light removed
- 16" JDM Rims
- JDM Folding Mirrors (and I changed them to LHD)

Maybe I forgot something...

And there is a long dream list

Ad some pictures of your car!Big%20smile And how old are you actualy?

Autodesk Certified Engineer: ACE 3D Designer
AutoCAD 2011 professional
tulip3D View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01.Feb.2011 at 15:21
LOL, my dream list is long too, id LOVE to do the turbo thing, but i have a feeling by the time I spend enough in parts, labor, and headaches I may as well have bought another car!
Engine swap? nah, same reason, may as well buy a faster car.
LOL pictures...it aint too special lookin, pretty stock as of now. When I install the rotors and new (to me) wheels, im going to paint the brake calipers red...or blue...havent made up my mind yet. car is silver...no engine accents yet either, but I plan to match the rotor color with other future engine accents.
And maybe some window tint to block the nosey pigs trying to see if that really is a cigar im smokingLOL
Rikky View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01.Feb.2011 at 15:39
Whaha lol... But why did you bought a Honda? If you would a turbo??? Honda is made for the horsepower... Not for the torque... But I have to say it is cool... A guy that I know owns a ITR Turbo with 350 Bhp LOL

Yeah indeed... Buy a Integra?

Ah okay... Haha i would make the calipers blue or gunmetal blue... Red has everyone already... And that is a nice thing! Haha over here in the netherlands you may not have a verry black window tint... that sucks...
tulip3D View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01.Feb.2011 at 16:15
Honda reliability man! They last forever!

And naw, if I bought a car for speed/power, I would go subaru wrx, Audi S4, BMW M3...

And your right, everybody has red calipers...gunmetal blue...now THAT sounds sexy....hmmmm....

And you cant tint very dark here in the states either, but I was thinking maybe 5-10%, not too dark it hampers my night vision or I become a pig (police) target.
tulip3D View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01.Feb.2011 at 16:38
ANOTHER reason why I went Honda, MONEY!! LOL there cheap as hell to replace parts and the aftermarket world is practically built around them
Rikky View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02.Feb.2011 at 08:23
Haha okay, Overhere there is a Subaru garage I don't like themLOL And over here only standart people drive a audi or bmw or vw haha.

Or this, this is also cool!

Oeh that is nice! and indeed de police sucks when your tuning... But I have to say that overhere they are not that hard...

Hmm... My Honda Integra is more expencive to maintain than a Mercedes overhere... And also mutch more expencive than a BMW...
HAWDesigner View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD R14, AutoCAD 2009, AutoCAD 2010
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03.Feb.2011 at 18:45
Just a thought, but why can't we just use the -CAD Forum- Area for this type of stuff? It would keep the nonsensical clutter out of the primary forums.
--
R. Williams
AutoCAD 2010 Certified Professional
<!-- If all else fails hit F1 -->
<<AutoCAD 2009
tulip3D View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04.Feb.2011 at 14:49
Yeah, I suppose. But the thread title does read 'not an autocad problem' lol that kinda stuff is Vlad's call. BTW Vlad, if you move it just let us know.

And Ricky, BMW's are CHEAPER than Honda's??!! REALLY?? oh man america is the jap tuners dream country then! european cars are WAAAY more expensive than Jap cars here...

You agree, HAW? c'mon! put the work aside for a minute!Wink
HAWDesigner View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD R14, AutoCAD 2009, AutoCAD 2010
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05.Feb.2011 at 15:40
I think you're missing my point tulip, the "Not an autocad problem" type threads can be created in the -CAD Forum- Area. And you don't even have to say "not an autocad problem", you can name it something like "Honda Integra Type-R mods" or "Are BMWs cheaper than Hondas?" or whatever you like. Smile

And as far as cars go, I stick with the good old American Muscle car. I'm not too 'up' on Japanese or European cars, so I just prefer to listen. Wink
--
R. Williams
AutoCAD 2010 Certified Professional
<!-- If all else fails hit F1 -->
<<AutoCAD 2009

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic