CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 7224
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

some part of object disapper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
saroosh51214 View Drop Down

Using: autocad 2013
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saroosh51214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: some part of object disapper
    Posted: 24.Sep.2020 at 07:04
hello every one.

iam facing  problem in 3ds max 2017 some part of my objet is permanently diapper when i reopen the the project file.
please some one help me.

thanks

julecave View Drop Down

Using: audocad 2015
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julecave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02.Aug.2022 at 11:10
I know this happens cause, as I've said on here before, I lost my hospital badge. I tore my purse apart, taking everything out, twice. My husband tore it apart. Nada. I use my badge a million times a day to clock in & out & to sign into computers etc so it was a huge deal. I give up and had a copy made. A week later I open my purse at the grocery to pay and it's lying on top of everything. I was so surprised the checker asked me what was wrong. I know it was my old one because it had my favorite, Don't ask me I just work here, clip on it. The new one has a stupid butterfly clip

Edited by julecave - 03.Aug.2022 at 00:00
TECH 011 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Using: AutoCAD2023
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECH 011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01.Jun.2023 at 08:25
Ensure there are no software bugs causing it to disappear.
TECH 011 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Using: AutoCAD2023
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECH 011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02.Jun.2023 at 12:36
Please check object visibility and layer settings.
Stay curious and keep exploring

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic