CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 8046
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed3d trusses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
greg culjan View Drop Down

Using: autocad 2000
Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3d trusses
    Posted: 24.Jul.2010 at 16:27
Hello fellow autocad users, I have been working in the field of material handling for the last few years. I discovered that most conveyors are not shown correctly when they are inclined and rotated off the x y z axis. So in order to correct that situation I have wriitten an autolisp program to model trusses in 3d. This program will model trusses in belt widths 18 to 96 inches, 24 to 60 feet long and truss depths of 24 to 60 inches. You specify all the material in the truss. you also specify if you want a walkway, left, right or both and walkway material. I have enough programs to model the entire conveyor including bents, skirtboard, take-up, channel frame and the head chute. I also have routines to model all the required purchased components. I would be glad to share these programs with anyone who might be able to use them. email request to gregculjan@otmail.com

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic