CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 13173
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAutoCAD Monitors - Best

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bluelinebuilding View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2012LT & 2014LT
Direct Link To This Post Topic: AutoCAD Monitors - Best
    Posted: 27.Apr.2021 at 15:38
Hello To All,

I have recently upgraded my computer and AutoCAD as well (2020). My next move is to upgrade my 2 monitors. I'm looking for any insight or recommendations on the best monitors for AutoCAD.  I utilize AutoCAD & Revit on a regular basis and looking for monitors next. 

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated...

Respectfully,
JK
John King
Blueline Building Systems,LLC
John Connor View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD 2018
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28.Apr.2021 at 12:52
  • If you are looking for an affordable office monitor, check out the Philips 276E9QDSB. While the price is extremely reasonable, the performance you get from this display is fantastic.
  • If you hate bezels, you should give the Dell Ultrasharp U2719DX a look. This monitor is as close to “bezel-less†as you can get, making it a joy to work on.
  • If you are looking for a large, ultrawide monitor that is on the affordable side, the LG 34UC80-B is the monitor for you. You will get a fantastic image quality, and the extra screen space is great for multitasking.
  • If you want the most premium monitor available for AutoCAD work, the Dell U3818DW is the best of the best. It is definitely not cheap, but it will deliver the best performance possible.
"Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance."

<<AutoCAD 2015>>

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic