CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 7980
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSPLINE START Tangency problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
philippe JOSEPH View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD Mechanical 2017
Direct Link To This Post Topic: SPLINE START Tangency problem
    Posted: 04.Oct.2021 at 17:59
Dear all, I have a problem when drawing spline because I'm not succeding in placing the START tangency.
In the old days when drawing a SPLINE you would place all your points and at the very end of the command you would place the start and end tangency without problem, the good thing is to draw a little line at the sart and the end to clic on the extremities of it and get the desired tangency.
Now i'm with AutoCAD 2022 and you are suposed to place at first the sart tangency and at the end of the command the end tangency.
For the end tangency no problem but the start tangency is imposible for me to achieve.
I have placed in the CAD/BIM Blocks library an AutoCAD file that shows it, the spline on the left is OK ( an old AutoCAD R14 drawing ) and the 2 other drawing shows my problem.
I need to be abble to draw a SPLINE with the 2 tangencies.
If anyone around the planet could help................

Edited by philippe JOSEPH - 04.Oct.2021 at 21:05

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic