CAD Forum - Database of tips, tricks and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor and other Autodesk products [www.cadforum.cz]
CZ | EN | DE
Login or
registration
  Visitors: 2879
RSS channel - CAD tips RSS tips
RSS discussions

Discussion Discussion forum

HelpCAD discussion

CAD Forum - Homepage CAD discussion forum - ask any CAD-related questions here, share your CAD knowledge on AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other Autodesk software with your peers from all over the world. To start a new topic, choose an appropriate forum.

Please abide by the rules of this forum.

How to post questions: register or login, go to the specific forum and click the NEW TOPIC button.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LTM_1400-7.1_18.dwg from Cfytr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
philippe JOSEPH View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD Mechanical 2017
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philippe JOSEPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LTM_1400-7.1_18.dwg from Cfytr
    Posted: 10.Mar.2023 at 17:16
Cfytr, I have looked inside your excellent update and only on the TF jibs the control knob is not centered, little on the 7m jib and growing bigger to the 56 m.

The rest is so good and I'm just not able to do 10% like this.

P.S. Eventually save your file in zoom extends so that the persons see the entire drawing.

The "colored" shapes let me think at first it was only a "print screen" of the Liebherr catalog.

Eventually write in very big capital letters : DYNAMIC BLOCKS.

Edited by philippe JOSEPH - 10.Mar.2023 at 17:20
Cfytr View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD2013
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cfytr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17.Mar.2023 at 16:52
I just saw your message today.
Unfortunately, for the TF boom, it is impossible to put the control handle in the center of the block. since the angle of inclination of the boom should be counted from the horizontal.
< id="BFI_" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;">

Edited by Cfytr - 17.Mar.2023 at 16:52

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philippe JOSEPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17.Mar.2023 at 20:05
Hello Cfytr, it's OK, you are doing a so great job with all your cranes.
I personnaly have done a lot of mobile cranes for my job that you can eventually see here in the CAD/BIM Blocks library by re-drawing from blank including the diagrams but "only" with "simple blocks.
malaycobra View Drop Down

Using: ACAD 2022
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malaycobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19.Mar.2023 at 01:43
Cfytr,

Your dynamic crane blocks are the best I have seen.

I have some CAD work for you if you are interested.

Please contact me at SS@baycrane.com

Thanks,

Steve

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philippe JOSEPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.Mar.2023 at 12:52
Hello Cfytr, in fact the TF control knob looks to be centered, don't know what hapened.
Anyway the TF configurations are difficult because of the fixed lean angle of the jib ( 0°, 20° or 40° ) to combine with the variable lean angle of the main boom "T".
For the hatched area I saw now your message : The hatching is located on a separate layer, OK for me.
I wish you all the best for you.
Drpepper1 View Drop Down

Using: Cad 2010
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drpepper1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03.Oct.2023 at 06:19
Hello there Cfytr, I am writing to you from Australia.
I have been using a couple of your dynamic models which work great!
Was just wondering of you have any plans to build an LTC1050-3 or GMK3060L?
Many thanks,
Peter..
Cfytr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cfytr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03.Oct.2023 at 12:30
Hello there Drpepper1.
Now I am working on the Block of the crane LTM 1110-5.2. When I finish I can make a crane block LTC1050-3.1.
For the GMK3060L crane, I only have a PDF brochure, you can make a crane block but it will not be quite accurate. If you have a DWG drawings of the GMK3060L crane, then from them I can make the block much faster
< id="BFI_" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;">
G Hodgy View Drop Down

Using: CAD 2018
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Hodgy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21.Oct.2023 at 13:49
Hello Cfytr,

Like most other people playing with cranes for work. I have mainly been self taught in AutoCAD through trial and error - lots of errors i have to say. Confused
Your dynamic blocks are amazing and i would like to say thank you for sharing your hard work. Clap
I do have a question that i hope you can assit with,
I need to make a multi stage crane boom extend but in sections ( 1 section extends to its limit then the next stage extends from that point and so on. ) do you know if this can be done using the one pick point ?
Every day is a School day
Cfytr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cfytr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21.Oct.2023 at 14:17
https://dropmefiles.com/rn5RH
jr0207 View Drop Down

Using: AutoCAD2010
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jr0207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25.Oct.2023 at 07:37
G'day from Australia Cfytr,
Your Blocks are awesome.
I also have some CAD work for you if you are interested.

Please let me know if you are interested.
jralph55@gmail.com

Cheers John

Cheers,
John

Related CAD tips:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic